– “Presence” @The Photographers’Gallery’, London, UK from July 2nd until August 29th 2021
– “The Strangely Familiar” @Foreign Agent Gallery, Lausanne, Switzerland from 8th of July until 21th of August 2021
– The Agprognostic Temple, Brussels, Belgium May 2021
– “Extractions” @A Two Dogs Company, Brussels, Belgium, 24 April – 16 May 2021
– Lubumbashi Biennale 2019
– Rencontres de Bamako 2019 (winner of “Prix de l’OIF”)
Primordial Earth is an ongoing project shot in different parts of the DRC over the past years. It is a loose tale of creation/apocalypse and what’s in between. It offers to look at the country’s beautiful and diverse landscape and some of its traditions as the origins of consciousness and sources of inspiration for understanding, depicting and imagining our world. The project is still growing and was first shown at the Lubumbashi and Bamako biennales.